Sunday, August 29, 2010

Infantino EcoSash (Mei Tai) Review


If you have a Mei Tai then you will LOVE the Infantino EcoSash Carrier! It has all the great features of a Mei Tai and more!
I'm loving this carrier! I have a variety I like to use but this one has moved to the top of my list for Mei Tai carriers! I love the loops on the side that allow the straps to stay in place. Very smart. Here is a a tutorial video I made showing the Front Facing In Carry, the Front Facing Out Carry and the Back Carry.

I didn't touch on the hood, so here's what you need to know. The headrest folds down if you don't need the support
 and can be unfolded and popped up if you do.
 When it's unfolded you can snap on the sleeping hood
Here's how it looks hanging down
It has snaps on the hood straps that snap in place on the EcoSash straps. That is a GREAT feature that most Mei Tai type carriers do not have. Love that!

I invite you to follow Infantino on twitter, facebook and read their blog if you want to stay informed on their new and upcoming products!

“I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for Infantino and have received various Infantino products to as part of my participation.”

3 comments:

  1. I recently saw a woman wearing one and it was ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the helpful review and youtube vid!! My baby is 8 weeks and I really want to be able to babywear. My hubby is not on board yet and a lot of the carriers are on the pricey side. I tried a munchkin sling and my baby and I were so uncomfortable in it. I really want a Mei Tai and this one looks perfect for a beginner like me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jodie.song@gmail.comAugust 20, 2011 at 6:29 AM

    Can you use this with an infant? 1month old? If so, how?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email address in the comments if you don't have a Blogger account and would like a reply.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Real Time Analytics